Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Ditch your takeaway for this delicious and healthy Chinese inspired vegetarian stir fry, packed with tasty vegetables and nutritious bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok on a medium – high heat.
2. Add onions and cook until softened but not brown.
3. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add carrots, celery, broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
6. Remove mixture from pan and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the wok.
8. Add noodles to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
9. Return vegetable mixture to pan, add oyster (or soya sauce) and cook until warmed through.
10. Add bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts, stirring gently until warmed through.
11. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
BioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts are super nutritious and easy to grow yourself. These healthy little sprouts contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12 and C, plenty of vitamin E as well as iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
This banana and pistachio 'nice' cream is vegan, easy to make and perfect for warm summer days.Get the recipe
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!