Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love recipes with spinach in them. It has so many health benefits, I like to include it in as many meals as possible. This creamy risotto recipe works well with Cod fillet too.
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry half of the mixture gently in butter.
2. Add the rice, white wine (leaving just a little for later), and 300ml of Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock. Simmer gently over a low heat.
3. In another pan, fry the rest of the onions and garlic, add the spinach and allow to wilt. Add the remaining white wine and Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Add the cooked risotto and let it simmer until the liquid has been absorbed. Keep stirring so that it does not burn.
5. Once the rice is al dente but no longer has a white core, stir in butter and parmesan until the risotto is a thick liquid.
6. Season the zander fillets with Herbamare® Original and pepper. Fry in a little butter.
7. To serve, place a spoonful of risotto on each plate and lay the fish on top. Season with salt and pepper.
Spinach is well known for its many health benefits. One benefit of this superfood is its ability to help ease muscle and joint pain and relax muscles due to its high magnesium content and anti-inflammatory properties.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes..
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!