Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love making RAW desserts! Easy to make and so pretty, these deliciously decadent mini desserts are 100% vegan, raw, gluten-free, wheat-free and only contain naturally occurring sugars – the perfect guilt-free treat.
The cashew nuts need to be soaked overnight in water. Just make sure the water is covering the nuts!
1. To make the base: Spray some oil into a muffin tin as these will be the mould for the tarts.
2. De-seed the Medjool dates and place them into a food processor along with the desiccated coconut, almonds, chia seeds, almond extract & salt. Whizz up the base mixture until ground.
3. Firmly press the mixture into each muffin tin then pop it into the freezer.
4. To make the pink layer: Place the coconut oil in a small saucepan and heat gently until fully melted.
5. Drain the water from the cashew nuts and place them in a food processor along with the almond milk, melted coconut oil, almond extract, frozen cherries, maple syrup & salt. Blend until smooth. This will take around 5-10 minutes on high.
6. Fill up each tin with the mixture and tap the tray on the worktop to release any air bubbles. Pop the tray into the freezer to set. This will take around 2-4 hours.
7. To make the cherry compote: Place the frozen cherries, water and maple syrup into a small saucepan and gently heat on the hob until the cherries begin to soften. Once they are soft, remove the pan from the heat and mash the cherries until fully broken down. Stir in the chia seeds and pop into the fridge to thicken up.
8. Once the tartlets have fully set, carefully remove them from the moulds and place onto a serving tray/plate along with a dollop of the delicious cherry compote! Sprinkle over some desiccated coconut & flaked almonds for a homemade effect!
I hope you give these delicious mini cherry bakewell tartlets a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!