Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Pasta is always my go-to quick and easy meal option. Utterly delicious and very moreish, this easy-to-make and diary-free pasta dish is unbelievably creamy thanks to the avocado. Made with gluten-free spaghetti, it also has a tasty little kick thanks to the chilli flakes in the sauce and is perfect for vegan, vegetarians and coeliacs.
1. Pour water into a large pan until nearly at the top and sprinkle in some salt & a 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Once the water has come to the boil, add the spaghetti.
3. Whilst the spaghetti is cooking, make the sauce.
4. Place the avocados, garlic, shallots, lime juice, chilli flakes, salt & pepper and oil into a food processor and whizz up until smooth. This will take a few minutes.
5. Once the spaghetti is soft & has fully cooked, drain and place into a large wok.
6. Add 1/2 a cup of boiling water to the avocado sauce and mix the sauce into the steaming pasta.
7. Gently heat until the desired temperature. Serve whilst warm and enjoy!
I hope you give this delicious spaghetti and avocado sauce a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!