Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
A simple salad with French beans, shallots & pine nuts. As an alternative to steaming your green beans why not grill them – perfect if you are having a summer BBQ.
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the beans, and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, and gently fry the shallots and garlic.
3. Drain the beans and add them to the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Take the frying pan off the heat and stir in the nuts and seeds.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and pepper, and serve.
A good source of folic acid, eating green beans can help regulate mood, improve sleep and even control appetite. Green beans are also good for your skin and can increase energy levels.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!