Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
This delicious soup has a warming sweet and spicy flavour, making it a tasty, nourishing and exciting treat in the colder weather. It’s a great flavour twist on the traditional favourite.
1. Prepare the vegetables, and with the flat edge of the knife, crush the lemongrass stalks so that they release their flavour but stay in one piece.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the onions, ginger, chilli and two of the spring onions. Fry until softening.
3. Place the parsnips, lemongrass and onion mix into a large pot, and pour over the Herbamare® Bouillon.
4. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in the fish sauce, coconut milk and lime juice, and season with black pepper, turmeric and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
6. Continue to simmer until the parsnips are soft, approximately 10 minutes, adding more water if the soup is too thick.
7. 2 minutes before serving, remove the lemongrass stalks, and add the noodles.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and the remaining spring onion.
The high fibre content of parsnips is excellent of improving and supporting the health of your digestive system.
Additionally, the impressive range of vitamins and minerals in parsnips helps to keep your immune system fighting fit throughout the winter.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!