Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
The spicy mix of chilli and ginger blend beautifully with the sweet potato and coconut milk to make a warming and deliciously creamy soup.
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger and chilli and cook gently for 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Reduce heat, add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Blend until smooth. Season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt and serve with chopped coriander or parsley.
I hope you give this yummy Spicy Sweet Potato Soup a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Great for the nervous system, sweet potatoes are a good source of magnesium, which is known as the relaxation and anti-stress mineral.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!