Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Warm yourself up with this deliciously creamy, comforting soup, which is so simple to make. I like to use Herbamare® Bouillon as my vegetable stock as it adds so much extra flavour.
1. Cut the pumpkin and potatoes into small chunks.
2. Par-boil the pumpkin and potatoes.
3. Use the water from boiling the pumpkin and potatoes to make the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Put the pumpkin, potatoes and onions into a saucepan with the Herbamare® Bouillon and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
5. Blend and season with pepper, rosemary and thyme, according to taste.
A powerful combination of nutrients, pumpkins are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene which are great for boosting your immune system, and helping to strengthen your resistance to colds & flu.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Great tasting recipes to nourish the body from the inside out this winter.Let's get cooking
Echinaforce® is our must-have remedy for the approaching cold & flu season. It's never too early to stock up!Get yours now
Increasing your vitamin C intake now will help strengthen your immune system for the arrival of cold & flu seasonUp your Vitamin C
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!