Warm, comforting and with a spicy kick, I love to settle down to a bowl of this hearty soup on a cold winter’s evening.
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the ginger, chilli and garlic.
3. Add the ginger, chilli, garlic, and kale to the sweet potatoes.
4. Allow to simmer for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Blend until a creamy consistency and season with Herbamare® Orignial seasoning salt and black pepper.
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness, including vitamin A, which helps to maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps to support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!