Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Rich in protein and fibre, these little crackers are fast, easy to make and taste totally delicious. If you are seeking a grain-free alternative to crackers and oatcakes, then give them a go. Serve them with some homemade houmous, for a tasty, healthy and energy-boosting snack.
1. Preheat your oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas 4.
2. Put the sunflower seeds into your food processor and blitz to a powdery consistency. Add the ground almonds and chopped herbs, and pulse until mixed, then put the mixture into a bowl.
3. Whisk the egg with the rapeseed oil and fold this into the dry ingredients. Turn out onto a sheet of baking parchment paper, place another layer of paper on top and roll the mixture between the two sheets until it is about 1/2cm thick. Remove the top layer of paper. Gently lift the bottom layer with the mixture on it and slide onto a baking tray.
4. Score with a sharp knife into bite-size squares.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Leave to cool, store in an airtight container and serve with houmous or cottage cheese.
I hope you give these delicious rosemary crackers a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Almonds are nutritionally rich and boast an impressive range of health benefits. They are high in antioxidants, which help protect the cells from oxidant damage, as well as being packed with healthy fats, protein and fibre, which help control blood sugar levels. The magnesium in almonds can also help to control blood sugar, as well as lower blood pressure levels.
Author of The Vital Nutrition Cookbook, good food has been a lifelong passion for Jane McClenaghan. As a Nutritional Therapist for over fifteen years, Jane has helped thousands of people make easy, manageable changes to their diets for the good of their health.
Passionate about the powerful effects that eating good quality, fresh, local food has on our mind, body and soul, Jane’s recipes are designed to be quick and easy so you can rustle up something nutritious at any time of the day.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!