Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I think roasted vegetables taste amazing. Oven baking brings out their natural sweetness and I love the crispy texture. With its abundance of flavour and colour, this tray is perfect as a light vegetarian meal or served as a side dish.
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Tip the courgettes, aubergine, peppers, shallots, potato, sweet potato, garlic and leek into a large roasting tin.
2. Scatter over the coriander seeds and herbs, and drizzle the vegetables with the juice of the lemon and most of the oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing the vegetables once or twice until al dente.
4. Add the leek, tomatoes, chickpeas and remaining oil to the roasting tin and roast for a further 20 minutes, or until brown around the edges.
5. Season with pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt. Garnish with fresh coriander.
With their high vitamin C content, eating courgettes, aubergines and red peppers can help to fight off infections such as colds and flu by boosting your immune system. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce specific symptoms of the menopause, including hot flushes.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Great tasting recipes to nourish the body from the inside out this winter.Let's get cooking
Echinaforce® is our must-have remedy for the approaching cold & flu season. It's never too early to stock up!Get yours now
Increasing your vitamin C intake now will help strengthen your immune system for the arrival of cold & flu seasonUp your Vitamin C
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!