Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Very simple, quick and easy to make, these lovely little raw desserts are not only guilt-free, they taste divine and require no baking! Packed with bananas, nuts, dates and seeds, as well as other ‘good for you’ ingredients, they are light, creamy and delicious and only contain naturally occurring sugars.
The cashew nuts need to be soaked overnight in water. Just make sure the water is covering the nuts!
1. To make the base - line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
2. De-seed and pit the dates and place them into a food processor/blender along with the walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt. Whizz on high until a crumbly texture forms.
3. Firmly press around an inch of the mixture into each muffin case and pop it into the freezer whilst you make the yummy cheesecake layer!
4. To make the banana filling - drain the water from the cashew nuts and place the nuts into a food processor along with the bananas, maple syrup, salt, lemon juice and almond & vanilla extract on high for around 5-10 minutes, or until smooth. There will be some texture due to the nuts but carry on blending until its a thick & creamy paste.
5. (Optional) - Place some banana chunks on top of each base. This adds an extra secret & delicious layer of banana!
6. Cover the base & banana chunks with the banana filling mixture and fill up each muffin case. Tap the tray on the worktop to release any air bubbles. Pop the tray into the freezer to set. This will take around 3-5 hours or you can leave overnight.
7. I decorated my mini cheesecakes with banana chunks, desiccated coconut, coconut yogurt, gold leaf, cacao nibs and a light sprinkling of ground nutmeg! You can even create a raw Banoffee pie by spooning on some delicious salted caramel ice-cream! Enjoy!
I hope you give these delicious no-bake, banana and cinnamon cheesecakes a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Bananas are great for your digestive system! They help aid digestion, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria and because they are high in fibre they help keep your bowels healthy.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!