Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love a bowl of ice cream, especially topped off with my favourite toppings including strawberries and coconut. This ‘nice’ cream makes a delicious dairy-free alternative to ice cream. Super easy to make, it easily satisfies a sweet tooth, without being cram packed with unnecessary sugars.
1. Place the frozen bananas, almond milk, maple syrup, pistachio nuts and chia seeds into a food processor/blender, and whizz up until the consistency turns like ice-cream. This will taken around 3-4 minutes. If its too thick, just add more almond milk until its smooth enough!
2. To make the drizzle. Place the strawberries, water & maple syrup into a saucepan on the hob, and gently heat until the strawberries become soft.
3. Transfer the soft strawberries into a food blender and blend until smooth. Place back into the pan and turn up the heat until it reduces down.
4. Once its prepared, place into a bowl or container and place into the fridge to slightly thicken & keep cool.
5. Now heres the fun part....making your NICE CREAM! I piled up my nice cream and decorated it with some sliced strawberries, pistachios, coconut chips and to be a little fancy, I added some edible gold leaf (optional) for a nice touch!
I hope you give this delicious banana & pistachio 'nice' cream with strawberry drizzle a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Bananas are great for your digestive system! They help aid digestion, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria and because they are high in fibre they help keep your bowels healthy.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!