Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
This recipe is quick to throw together for a really tasty dinner, or a quick lunch, perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! Packed with protein from the tofu and full of nutritional goodness thanks to the vegetables, this dish is as delicious, as it is healthy.
Most soy sauce brands contain gluten. If you're avoiding gluten, look for a gluten-free soy sauce or use organic Tamari sauce, which is made with 100% whole soybeans and contains no wheat.
1. Blitz the sauce ingredients in your blender or food processor, adding a little water to thin the sauce to your preferred consistency. You can add more water at the cooking stage if necessary.
2. Put a little coconut oil in your wok and heat gently until melted.
3. Add the tofu to the wok and stir-fry until cooked, or the tofu is slightly golden.
4. Meanwhile cook your noodles according to the pack instructions.
5. Add the vegetables to your wok and keep on stir-frying. You want them nice and crunchy, so just a few minutes will do.
6. Add the sauce and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes. Add more water at this stage if you need to.
7. Add the noodles to your wok and mix all the ingredients well.
I hope you give this delicious tofu and vegetable satay stir fry a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Tofu is well-known for its high protein levels, making it an excellent dietary option for vegetarians and vegans. Its many healthy benefits include helping to lower high blood pressure, being beneficial for heart health and also for building and repairing muscle.
Author of The Vital Nutrition Cookbook, good food has been a lifelong passion for Jane McClenaghan. As a Nutritional Therapist for over fifteen years, Jane has helped thousands of people make easy, manageable changes to their diets for the good of their health.
Passionate about the powerful effects that eating good quality, fresh, local food has on our mind, body and soul, Jane’s recipes are designed to be quick and easy so you can rustle up something nutritious at any time of the day.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!