Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love falafels and Indian spice so I wanted to create a recipe which combined them both. Quick and easy to make, these delicious, protein-rich patties are simple, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, healthy and taste great with homemade cucumber drizzle.
1. To make the falafel patties: In a food processor/blender, add in the washed & drained chickpeas, onion, chia seeds, spice, chilli flakes, flour, coriander, water, garlic and salt & pepper. Whizz on high until a crumbly texture forms and it can be moulded.
2. Mould the mixture into little balls and press down onto grease proof paper to create patties.
3. Heat the oil in a large wok/frying pan on medium heat and swirl to coat. Place around 5-7 patties in the wok/frying pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Repeat for all of the patties.
4. Using a spatula, carefully remove the falafels from the wok/large pan and place onto kitchen towel or grease proof paper. This helps drain any excess oil. Serve whilst warm.
5. To make the cucumber drizzle - In a bowl, combine the chopped cucumber, yoghurt and salt and mix until combined. Place into the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
I hope you give these delicious spicy falafels with cucumber drizzle a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chickpeas are a tasty vegetarian-friendly source of protein. They are also rich in dietary fibre, which helps to prevent digestive disorders and they can boost energy due to their high iron content.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Great tasting recipes to nourish the body from the inside out this winter.Let's get cooking
Echinaforce® is our must-have remedy for the approaching cold & flu season. It's never too early to stock up!Get yours now
Increasing your vitamin C intake now will help strengthen your immune system for the arrival of cold & flu seasonUp your Vitamin C
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!