Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love falafels and Indian spice so I wanted to create a recipe which combined them both. Quick and easy to make, these delicious, protein-rich patties are simple, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, healthy and taste great with homemade cucumber drizzle.
1. To make the falafel patties: In a food processor/blender, add in the washed & drained chickpeas, onion, chia seeds, spice, chilli flakes, flour, coriander, water, garlic and salt & pepper. Whizz on high until a crumbly texture forms and it can be moulded.
2. Mould the mixture into little balls and press down onto grease proof paper to create patties.
3. Heat the oil in a large wok/frying pan on medium heat and swirl to coat. Place around 5-7 patties in the wok/frying pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Repeat for all of the patties.
4. Using a spatula, carefully remove the falafels from the wok/large pan and place onto kitchen towel or grease proof paper. This helps drain any excess oil. Serve whilst warm.
5. To make the cucumber drizzle - In a bowl, combine the chopped cucumber, yoghurt and salt and mix until combined. Place into the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
I hope you give these delicious spicy falafels with cucumber drizzle a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chickpeas are a tasty vegetarian-friendly source of protein. They are also rich in dietary fibre, which helps to prevent digestive disorders and they can boost energy due to their high iron content.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
This banana and pistachio 'nice' cream is vegan, easy to make and perfect for warm summer days.Get the recipe
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!