Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
This easy-to-make veggie bake is perfect for all the family. Broccoli and cauliflower compliments each other really well and paired with a dairy-free cheese sauce, it makes an extremely yummy, nutritious, quick and easy dish.
Not got any kale chips?
Why not make your own, using our totally moreish, but so healthy, kale chips recipe
1. Prepare and wash the vegetables.
2. Place the cauliflower florets in boiling water to part boil.
3. Simmer the cauliflower for around 8 minutes. Add it into a steamer with the broccoli, then steam for another 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4. Whilst the vegetables are steaming, prepare the sauce. You will need 600mls of water to around 8 tsp of the sauce mix I used. (If you use another sauce follow the instructions given). Firstly mix the sauce mix with a small amount of cold water, then add the rest of the water, mixing thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle the chilli flakes to the sauce mix.
6. Pour the sauce mix into a pan and gently heat stirring continuously until the sauce has thickened.
7. When the vegetables are ready, place them into your favourite casserole dish and pour the delightful, cheesy sauce over the top.
8. Next crumble the kale chips over the cauliflower and broccoli cheese bake. This adds texture and added flavour!
9. Place the bake in the oven at 180o degrees for 10 minutes (Make sure you don't burn the Kale chips). You can always place some foil over the top to stop them from burning.
10. After about 10-15 minutes take the bake out of the oven. Be very careful as the dish will be boiling hot!
11. The bake is ready to serve straightaway. I served mine with homemade sweet potato chips and steamed carrots.
I hope you give this delicious spicy cauliflower & broccoli cheese bake a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Ultra rich in immunity-boosting nutrients, cauliflower and broccoli are great for strengthening the immune system and building its resistance to viruses such as colds & flu. Rich in dietary fibre both of these nutritious vegetables can help maintain a healthy digestive system, whilst the high vitamin K content of broccoli can also help to support good bone health.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!