Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
A delicious fish dish, the sea bream tastes wonderful with the South American style sauce. Serve with a fresh salad for a light and satisfying meal.
1. Make three scores on the side of each fillet. Squeeze the juice of lemons and limes over the fillet.
2. Deseed and chop the peppers finely. Mix with the garlic, ginger and coriander and coat the fish well with this mixture. Let it cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Drain the fish and steam for 15 minutes. Keep fish warm.
4. Mix the fish stock with the sherry and add the cornstarch. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken. Add Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the fish with the sauce.
Sea bream is a good source of heart healthy Omega-3 essential fatty acids which help improve heart health and brain function, reduce inflammation (great for inflammatory conditions such as muscle & joint pain and enlarged prostate) and help lift mood.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!