Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Peanut butter with chocolate is a yummy pairing and along with oats & nuts for texture and added protein, it makes a delicious dairy-free snack/dessert. Super quick and easy to make, these delicious little treats require no baking and are truly scrumptious!
The higher percentage the dark chocolate is, the purer it is – look for organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content. Also, the darker the chocolate the less sugar it will contain! For vegans and dairy-free, always make sure you check the ingredients, as some brands contain milk or butter oil. A good tip is to check the allergy information to see if it may contain milk.
1. To make the Base. Line a cupcake tin with cases.
2. In a food processor/blender, whizz up the oats & peanuts on high until crumb like. This will take a few minutes.
3. Add in peanut butter, vanilla extract, salt, coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend until combined.
4. Place equal amounts of the mixture into each cupcake case, pressing down until smooth and even.
5. Pop 1/2 a teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each base then place the tray into the freezer whilst you make the chocolate topping.
6. To make the Chocolate topping. In a food processor/blender, combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa or Cacao powder and salt until silky smooth.
7. Pour some chocolate into each case, then pop the tray into the freezer to set. This will take around 1 hour!
8. Once firm, remove from the cases and serve. Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before eating!
Keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
I hope you give these delicious peanut butter cupcakes a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Dark chocolate contains magnesium, which is an important nutrient for the nervous system, the immune system, and energy production. Its magnesium content can also help ease PMS period pain as it promotes healthy muscle function and relaxation. Peanut butter also contains an antioxidant vitamin (E), as well as magnesium and potassium. Furthermore, it is packed with heart-healthy monounsaturated ‘good’ fats.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Great tasting recipes to nourish the body from the inside out this winter.Let's get cooking
Echinaforce® is our must-have remedy for the approaching cold & flu season. It's never too early to stock up!Get yours now
Increasing your vitamin C intake now will help strengthen your immune system for the arrival of cold & flu seasonUp your Vitamin C
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!