Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Raw, no-bake cheesecakes are one of my favourite desserts to make (and eat). This dairy-free cheesecake incorporates fresh orange juice and zest for a citrus burst, paired with a rich chocolate base which is utterly divine!
The cashew nuts need to be soaked over-night in water. When soaking make sure that the water is covering the nuts!
1. Line a cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. In a food processor/blender, add in the hazelnuts, de-stoned dates, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, coconut oil and salt. Whizz up on high until like breadcrumbs.
3. Firmly press the mixture into the lined tin and pop into the freezer.
4. Drain the cahsew nuts and pop them into a food processor/blender along with the vanilla extract, orange juice, orange zest, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Allow to blend on high speed for around 5-8 minutes, until smooth.
5. Pour the creamy orange layer onto the base and pop the tray back into the freezer to set. Allow the cheesecake to set fully. This will take around 4-6 hours (but I left mine overnight)
6. To serve, defrost the cheesecake for around 15-20 minutes until fully defrosted! Slice and enjoy!
I decorated my cheesecake with some orange slices, a sprinkle of orange zest, a dusting of hot chocolate powder and chocolate orange chocolate.
I hope you give this delicious no-bake chocolate orange cheesecake a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Dates are packed full of important minerals and vitamins, including vitamins A & K, which are essential for eye health and maintaining healthy skin. The dietary fibre in dates also help to support good digestion.
Raw cocoa is also packed with nutritional benefits! Not only is it a powerhouse of antioxidants, it is also an excellent source of B vitamins, fibre, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and is linked to many health benefits. It is said to improve your memory, boost immunity, support heart health and can boost serotonin in the brain to help you feel good.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!