Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Pancakes don't always have to be super sweet and sticky. These delicious and vitamin-rich pancakes with asparagus and fresh herbs will enhance any breakfast table or spring buffet and are even easier to bake than the well-known classic version.
1. Wash all the herbs, chillies and leeks. Cut the chillies and the leek into thin rings and roughly chop the herbs.
2. Cut the grapefruit flesh into small cubes.
3. Lightly roast the nuts in a pan without oil.
4. Wash the asparagus and cut off 2 -3cm from the end of the stalks. Cut into 5cm long pieces and fry in a little oil for 1 - 2 minutes.
5. For the chickpea flour pancakes combine the water and oil to form sticky dough. Season well with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt. Over a medium heat, fry each side of the pancakes for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Serve the pancakes on a plate each with a small dab of sour cream.
7. Garnish with the herbs, chilli, grapefruit and nuts. Enjoy!
The mini-pancakes also taste great cold, wonderful for a Spring buffet.
I hope you give these yummy mini pancakes a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
With its high fibre and water content, asparagus is a good food for improving digestive support, helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract and prevent constipation.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!