Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
Rich in dietary fibre, dates have the most incredible caramel-like taste, which makes them the perfect base for these snacks, whilst cashews have a high level of omega-3 and protein. Nutritious and delicious, these simple no-bake energy bites are also amazingly easy and quick to make.
1. Blend cashews in a food processor for a few seconds until they become a chunky-flour like consistency.
2. Add dates into the blended cashew nut-flour.
3. Then add in coconut, vanilla extract, pinch of cinnamon and water.
4. Blend ingredients until all mixed together. Scoop out a tablespoon of mixture and roll with your hands to form a ball. (Optional: Roll these energy bites in desiccated coconut to finish.)
5. Can be placed in an airtight container and refrigerated for a few days.
I hope you give these delicious coconut & cashew amazeballs a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Dates are packed full of important minerals and vitamins which makes them a healthy source of energy. Rich in fibre, they also improve digestive health and can help to repair damaged muscles.
Lucie Weir is a nutrition student and food blogger who loves healthy foods. She is passionate about helping others realise the joy of healthy eating through easy, delicious, budget-friendly, healthy recipes. Follow her nutritional journey on her blog – Juicy Lucie Foods or follow her on Instagram.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!