Our customers love us!
We are proud of the high standard of customer service we deliver and our customers love us so much they give our service a 98% rating. That’s pretty close to perfect!Read some of our customer ratings
I love pancakes and carrot cake so it was only right to combine them both! Fresh carrots create a yummy texture, along with nutmeg and cinnamon for that classic sweetly spiced carrot cake flavour. Easy to make, this recipe is also dairy-free and wheat/gluten-free.
1. Pre-heat your pan with a little oil. This prevents the batter from sticking to the pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, grated carrot, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and caster sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the oil & milk together then pour into the dry mixture. Mix until smooth.
4. With a large spoon or ladle, carefully pour a small amount of the mixture into the centre of the hot pan. Leave it for a minute or so then flip. Only flip when the edges of the pancake look firm enough to flip.
5. Repeat this process until you have used up all of your batter and have a tower of delightful pancakes!
6. Top off with some dairy-free coconut yoghurt, grated carrot, walnuts (for added protein) and a pinch of ground nutmeg!
I hope you give these delicious carrot cake pancakes a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
It’s well known that carrots are good for the eyes but did you know they are natural pain relievers as well? Carrots have anti-inflammatory properties which can help ease aching muscles & joints and other inflammatory conditions.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Our Herbamare combines herbs and vegetables with a little sea salt to create a delicious, healthy seasoning for any dish!Find out more
Join Hetty and Martin in the A.Vogel gardens to improve your flexibility.View flexibility videos
Carbohydrates have a bad reputation, but eating the right kinds can actually be great for weight management!Find out more about carbohydrates and weight management
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!