This dedicated man of Nature regularly gave accounts of his discoveries and experiences.
- From 1929 he published the monthly magazine Das
Neue Leben (A Fresh Start)
- This later became A.Vogel Gesundheits-Nachrichten (Health News), the magazine for a naturally healthy life
- Today A.Vogel
(Health News) is one of the most popular health magazines in
Switzerland and each issue reaches approximately 100,000 readers
- Following the example of A.Vogel Gesundheits-Nachrichten (Health News), similar magazines are published in a number of countries by A.Vogel subsidiary and partner companies. In Britain and Ireland it is called Healthy News
Comprehensive Information in Compact Form
- In 1952, The Nature Doctor, was published – Alfred Vogel’s best known work worldwide
- This classic work of Phytotherapy has been translated into 12 languages
- Over two million copies have been sold which makes this international bestseller one of the most popular reference books on nature and popular medicine
Information of Special Topics
Alfred Vogel books reached high circulation figures for health books in his day.
- Besides his classic work, The Nature Doctor and his magazine A.Vogel Gesundheits-Nachrichten (Health News), which appeared on a regular basis, Alfred Vogel still found time to publish books on specialised subjects
- Die Leber als Regulator der Gesundheit (The Liver as a Regulator of Health ) (revised in 1995, in German only as Der Leber reguliert die Gesundheit)
- Die Natur als biologischer Wegweiser (Nature as a Biological Guide) [out of print], Gesundheitsführer durch südliche Länder (Health Guide to Southern Countries) (out of print) or Krebs – Schicksal oder Zivilisationskrankheit? (Cancer – Fate or a Disease of Civilisation?) – are only a few successful examples
- The book Die Nahrung als Heilfaktor (Nature as a Healing Factor) which appeared in 1935 and was republished as a facsimile in 1992
Alfred Vogel publications are edited and produced by Verlag A. Vogel AG in Teufen.